Company Address: Tiexi Industrial Park, Haicheng City, Liaoning Province
Contact person: Manager Zhang
What's the best way to choose and buy auto parts of aluminium alloy? How can we choose the most suitable and cost-effective automobile parts? Here, I recommend the following skills to help you choose the best Automobile parts: loss. Should be returned and replaced.
1. Look at the original packaging factory accessories packaging is generally more standardized, unified standard specifications, clear and regular print, and counterfeit products packaging printing is relatively poor, often can easily find flaws from the packaging;
2. Look at the color of some original parts, specify a certain color on the surface, if encounter other colors, it is counterfeit and inferior parts;
3. Look at the appearance of the original manufacturer's accessories, the printed or cast characters and markings are clear and regular, while the appearance of counterfeit products is rough.
4. Look at the illegal businessmen who make simple processing of waste parts, such as dismantling, assembling, assembling, painting, etc., and then sell them as qualified products to obtain high profits illegally.
5. Material for original factory accessories is qualified material according to design requirements, while counterfeit products are mostly substituted by cheap and inferior materials.
6. Looking at the appearance of inferior products sometimes is good, but due to poor manufacturing technology, cracks, sand holes, slag inclusion, burrs or bruises are easy to occur.
7. Look at the problems of dry cracking, oxidation, chromotropic mirror or aging of automotive parts during storage, which may be caused by poor environment, long storage time and poor material itself.
8. Look at the "joint" if there are some phenomena such as rivet loosening of clutch sheet, degumming of brake pipes, dewelding of electrical parts joints, and degumming of paper filter element joints, it can not be used.
9. Look at the regular parts marked with some markings, such as gear markings, piston top markings and other assembly markings, to ensure the correct installation of the machine parts, not to buy;
10. Seeing the missing normal assembly parts must be complete and intact, in order to ensure the smooth operation of the car. Some small parts on the assembly fail to be loaded, usually "water goods", which makes loading difficult. Often due to the shortage of individual small parts, the whole assembly parts are scrapped.
11. Look at the protective layer. In order to facilitate storage and prevent parts from bumping, there are protective layers before parts leave the factory. For example, bushings, bushings, pistons and valves are generally protected by paraffin to avoid surface damage. If there is no protective layer on the surface of these important accessories, they are mostly "water goods".
12. Look at some important parts of the certificate, especially the assemblies, such as carburetors, distributors, generators, etc. When they leave the factory, they usually have instructions and certificates to guide users to install, use and maintain. If they are not, they are mostly fake and inferior products.
13. When choosing auto parts according to specifications, we should find out the main technical parameters and meet the requirements of special technology. Some counterfeit and inferior products have the same appearance as the real ones, but they are not suitable to be installed, either bigger or smaller, and they are always unsatisfactory to use, leaving hidden dangers of accidents.
Liaoning Tianhai Tiancheng Equipment Manufacturing Co., Ltd. Copyright Ownership Yingkou Zhongchuang Network Technology Co., Ltd. Provides technical support